We are looking for full time and part time applicants for this position. Part time would be between 16-24 hours/wk.
Do you love food? Are you someone who has a passion for health and wellness, and is conscious about making better nutritional choices? Do you believe in excellent customer service? If you've answered yes to all of these questions, we’re looking for you!
NatureBox (www.naturebox.com) is an e-commerce subscription company that delivers healthy snacks directly to your doorstep. NatureBox aims to bring food discovery online, and give consumers a way to buy unique, great tasting foods from a source that they can trust.
NatureBox is located near downtown San Carlos, CA (walking distance to Caltrain!) and is backed by leading venture capital firms. We are looking for a Snack Concierge to join our growing Customer Experience Team.
• Provide best-in-class service and act as a main point of contact for our members
• Promptly and professionally answer customer service phone calls and emails in a friendly manner
• Efficiently resolve issues by navigating our order management system (Magento)
• Maintain friendly relationships with members of the NatureBox community
• Effectively save subscription cancellations by offering solutions that would best fit member’s lifestyle
• Expertly describe product characteristics and health benefits of NatureBox snacks to our members
• Support the broader organization by helping out across Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations as needed
Experience and Requirements
• 1 year of customer service, retail or similar experience
• E-commerce experience preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of / willingness to learn about health and nutrition
• Positive attitude! We love working with people who sees the positive in any given situation.
• Enthusiasm! We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic and energetic.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Team player -- Our start-up provides tremendous opportunities for growth by running lean and mean. The more responsibility you take on the more you learn and grow professionally.
• A creative thinker with critical analysis and problem-solving skills, along with flexibility/adaptability and a knack for thinking on your feet will succeed in this role.
• The capacity to juggle multiple priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment is critical.
• Full time applicants must have a flexible schedule to support 8 working hours between 7am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday. Part time applicants must be able to work a full 8-hour day 2 or 3 days a week.
*** Familiarity with the following systems are preferred, but not a requirement:
-- Google products (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar)
-- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
-- Ecommerce platforms(i.e. VirtualMart, OpenCart, Magento, etc)
-- Help desks/ticketing systems/CRM (i.e. SalesForce Desk, ZenDesk, Mhelpdesk, etc)