Do you love food? Are you someone who has a passion for health and wellness, and is conscious about making better nutritional choices? Do you believe in excellent customer service? Do you thrive in a challenging environment? If you've answered yes to all of these questions, we’re looking for you!
NatureBox (www.naturebox.com) is an e-commerce subscription company that delivers healthy snacks directly to your doorstep. NatureBox aims to bring food discovery online, and give consumers a way to buy unique, great tasting foods from a source that they can trust.
NatureBox is located near downtown San Carlos, CA (walking distance to Caltrain!) and is backed by leading venture capital firms. We are looking for a local Bay Area resident, Snack Concierge, to join our growing Customer Experience Team - Full Time.
• Provide best-in-class service and act as a main point of contact for our members
• Promptly and professionally answer customer service phone calls and emails in a friendly manner
• Efficiently resolve issues by navigating our order management system (Magento)
• Maintain friendly relationships with members of the NatureBox community
• Effectively save subscription cancellations by offering solutions that would best fit member’s lifestyle
• Expertly describe product characteristics and health benefits of NatureBox snacks to our members
• Support the broader organization by helping out across Marketing, Merchandising, and Operations as needed
Experience and Requirements
• 1 year of customer service, retail or similar experience
• E-commerce experience preferred, but not required
• Knowledge of / willingness to learn about health and nutrition
• Positive attitude! We love working with people who sees the positive in any given situation.
• Enthusiasm! We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic and energetic.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Team player -- Our start-up provides tremendous opportunities for growth by running lean and mean. The more responsibility you take on the more you learn and grow professionally.
• A creative thinker with critical analysis and problem-solving skills, along with flexibility/adaptability and a knack for thinking on your feet will succeed in this role.
• The capacity to juggle multiple priorities effectively within a fast-paced environment is critical.
• Full time applicants must have a flexible schedule to support 8 working hours between 7am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
*** Familiarity with the following systems are preferred, but not a requirement:
-- Google products (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendar)
-- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
-- Ecommerce platforms(i.e. VirtualMart, OpenCart, Magento, etc)
-- Help desks/ticketing systems/CRM (i.e. SalesForce Desk, ZenDesk, Mhelpdesk, etc)